Keynotes & Training
MINDFUL LEADERSHIP AND WELLNESS EXPERTS:REDUCE YOUR STRESS TO FEEL AND PERFORM AT YOUR BEST
THRIVE with Mindful Mojo: A Success Mindset™
The mindset move from survivor to thriver is an essential one in order to feel and perform at your best. In this program, we’ll explore some actionable items that participants can apply right away at work and at home to get the results they seek. This engaging, fast-moving, and dynamic program will leave participants feeling energized, reflective, and confident with new research-based techniques and information that will lead them to success. Participants will:
- Be able to apply cutting edge neuropsychological techniques to feel better fast
- Understand the neuroscience and psychology between feeling AND performing at their best
- Leave with new solutions and strategies to overcome chronic obstacles to success
- Directly experience various techniques during the program that they can start to utilize immediately
- Understand how to modulate their mindset through psychological strategies, putting them in the driver’s seat of how they feel and perform.
Thrive with Mindful Mojo: Psychological Strategies for Success!
This program offers participants strategies for success as well as in-the-moment experiences that will demonstrate ways to help them feel their best and perform at their best. Participants will:
- Learn strategies that can be applied right away for greater performance and well-being
- Understand the ways that mindfulness supports them in enjoying peak performance and greater well-being including better ability to focus and produce results, leverage time and energy, access stress/change resilience, innovate and create, and create satisfying relationships and high-performing teams
- Learn easy-to-understand research and neuroscience that validates the application of these practices
- Experience a broad array of tools that they can apply for success at work and at home
Mindful Mojo Meets Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace
Research shows that having an inclusive and diverse workforce is associated with more innovation, higher morale and more collaborative teamwork as well as greater problem-solving skills. Mindfulness is the starting point to help others move from judging and non-acceptance to including and creating psychological safety. Mindfulness, a state of being in which we pay attention on purpose with curiosity, makes people aware of unconscious biases and blind spots and helps to reduce them.
In this training:
- Participants will learn the science-based practices behind Mindful Mojo as well as how to apply the principles and practices to their personal and professional lives.
- Participants will learn easy-to-understand psychological and neuroscientific research about how biases, stress and discomfort impact well-being and performance and how they can be transformed.
- Connect the dots between Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence helping them shift from reactivity to responsiveness and the ability to self-regulate judgments and emotionality.
- Participants will learn how to switch off autopilot living to more consciously choosing responses in the present moment rather than habitually reacting from years of conditioning.
- Leaders will learn how to connect rather than transact with employees as well as how to create and grow welcoming, inclusive and diverse workplace environments.
- This training can be offered as a keynote, training or series of trainings.
Mindful Leadership: Engage Employees and Boost Your Business™
Leaders are under more stress than ever before, and they are being pulled in many different directions. A mindful leader is able cut through the noise and chaos and discern where to focus, how to delegate, and communicate with authority and empathy. They exude presence, are emotionally-intelligent, and able to create and sustain loyalty and high-performing teams. They are also more confident, innovative, and have a positive mindset. Leaders who utilize these principles and practices move quantum leaps ahead in their personal and professional lives.
A mindful leader:
- Engages and Energizes Employees
- Communicates Clearly and Effectively
- Builds High-Performing Teams
- Responds to Situations with Calm and Presence
- Focuses on what matters to them and the organization
- Inspires Others to Greatness
Mindful Performance: Invest in Feeling and Performing at Your Best! ™
When action is strategically informed by a mindful, intentional focus, you and your organization are better able to cut through the noise and clutter to enjoy peak performance. Mindful Performance (MP) makes it possible to find calm in chaos. When leadership and employees feel their best, they also perform at their best. This directly impacts the bottom line of the organization. We call this the “return on mindfulness” (ROM).
As a result of this keynote, breakout, or corporate mindfulness training, you and your organization can expect to:
- Improve Executive Presence and Leadership Abilities
- Reduce Absenteeism, Presenteeism, Burnout, and Turnover
- Reduce Stress, Create Wellness, and Increase Self-Awareness
- Improve Mental Strength, Mindset, and Motivation
- Improve Productivity, Focus, and Bottom Line Results
- Enhance Creative Problem-Solving, and Innovative Thinking
- Improve Communication, Engagement, and Build High-Performing Collaborative Teams
Full Spectrum Wellness
Full Spectrum Wellness (FSW) is a comprehensive mind-body approach to well-being. Many people tend to consider only a couple of aspects of their health forsaking other vital areas of importance. In this program, we discuss the multiple aspects of Self and Life with the latest cutting-edge research. We offer strategies and on-the-spot experiential activities so that participants walk away with a toolbox of wellness that can be applied right away in their personal and professional lives. We know that feeling your best AND performing at your best go hand in hand, and that is our plan for you!
In this program, we will be covering areas of:
- Mental/Emotional Wellness
- Physical Wellness
- Spiritual Wellness
- Financial Wellness
- Relational Wellness
- Behavioral Wellness
- Environmental Wellness
This program can be delivered as a keynote, training or series of trainings.
Workplace Wellness: Mindful Mojo to Defuse Stress™
Stress is the #1 health epidemic in the country, and it’s costing American business $330 billion annually. Three out of four employees report that stress is adversely impacting their personal and professional lives. It affects your employees’ mental, emotional, and physical health, and this translates into a lack of productivity, inability to focus and perform, and poor communication and team dynamics. When employees enjoy the benefits of mindfulness, they are more engaged, innovative, and productive.
In this program, your employees will be guided back to their best selves. They will:
- Easily understand the principles of mindfulness and stress management
- Practice tools that can be applied in their daily lives to relieve stress
- Learn how to re-energize and re-engage themselves
- Learn how to manage time, energy, and work/life
- Enjoy peak performance, confidence, and self-efficacy
Fear of public speaking is the #1 fear of most people. Executives, who are often not trained in public speaking, are required to deliver industry messages as well as team messages. Utilizing a combination of traditional tried-and-true platform strategies along with unique mindfulness tools, we can help you get over stage-fright, unskillfulness, and deliver your message confidently. We can help you take your presentation from good to great!
In this unique, interactive program, the audience will learn how to:
- utilize and practice platform skills
- use mindfulness techniques for calm, clarity and focus
- avoid common pitfalls in delivering a presentation
- incorporate the latest ideas around stories, Power Point, experiential segments, and more.
- ideas and practices for overcoming the fear of public speaking