Mindful Leadership and Wellness Experts: Reduce Stress to Feel and Perform at Your Best
Executive Coaching- Virtual or In Person
Executive Coaching and Leadership Development
Virtual or In Person Services!
We help C-suite leaders as well as high-potential emerging managers/leaders reach personal and professional success. We customize our programs for both individual executives and organizations.
After coaching thousands of leaders over several decades, our work is grounded in science and best business practices to provide you and your organizational leaders with the tools, direction, and feedback they need to achieve optimal results.
We utilize multiple modalities to help you and your organization achieve peak performance. We help leaders feel their best and perform at their best!
Executives who work with us report greater clarity and ability to focus, higher productivity, improved executive presence and communication, better presentation skills, more engaged teams, reduced stress, more resilience, greater confidence in themselves, better time and energy management, a sense of self-mastery, and improved well-being.
Through executive coaching, you can expect to:
- Improve Executive Presence and Leadership Abilities
- Discover and Leverage Your Strengths
- Reduce Absenteeism, Presenteeism, Burnout, and Turnover
- Reduce Stress, Create Wellness, and Increase Self-Awareness
- Improve Mental Strength, Mindset, and Motivation
- Improve Productivity, Focus, and Bottom Line Results
- Enhance Creative Problem-Solving, and Innovative Thinking
- Improve Communication, Engagement, and Build High-Performing Collaborative Teams
Mindful Performance moves you from habitual, reactionary patterns into more skillful, effective responding. MP leads to happier, healthier lives and to be more productive.
With graduate degrees in Counseling Psychology, coaching certifications, and backgrounds in business, Angela and Dennis are seasoned professionals. They have spent the last few decades coaching executives and professionals on reaching their personal and professional goals.
They are TEDx Speakers, Huffington Post contributors, and Authors of two books.
Fear of public speaking is the #1 fear of most people. Executives, who are often not trained in public speaking, are required to deliver industry messages as well as team messages. Utilizing a combination of traditional tried-and-true platform strategies along with unique mindfulness tools, we can help you get over stage-fright, unskillfulness, and deliver your message confidently. We can help you take your presentation from good to great!
In this unique coaching program, the you will learn how to:
- utilize and practice platform skills
- use mindfulness techniques for calm, clarity and focus
- avoid common pitfalls in delivering a presentation
- incorporate the latest ideas around stories, Power Point, experiential segments, and more.
- ideas and practices for overcoming the fear of public speaking
Please note: The focus of coaching is on personal and professional growth, development, and fulfillment. Mental health issues are beyond the scope of the coaching relationship. Even though we have Master’s degrees in Counseling Psychology and Angela is a licensed psychotherapist, we are not practicing counseling during the coaching relationship. If a mental health issue emerges during our work together in coaching, we will refer you to a mental health clinician.