Invest in feeling and performing at your best!
What is keeping you awake at night?
What is the gap between where you are and where you want to be?
Where would you like to be three-months, one year, five years from now?
Executive coaching can take you to the next level! Mindful Performance teaches you how to take strategic action informed by internal wisdom, presence, and intentionality. MP helps you cuts through the noise of the external world, so that you can focus on what really matters and achieve your goals with a sense of purpose and satisfaction.
Through executive coaching, you can expect to:
- Improve Executive Presence and Leadership Abilities
- Reduce Absenteeism, Presenteeism, Burnout, and Turnover
- Reduce Stress, Create Wellness, and Increase Self-Awareness
- Improve Mental Strength, Mindset, and Motivation
- Improve Productivity, Focus, and Bottom Line Results
- Enhance Creative Problem-Solving, and Innovative Thinking
- Improve Communication, Engagement, and Build High-Performing Collaborative Teams
Mindful Performance moves you from habitual, reactionary patterns into more skillful, effective responding. MP leads to happier, healthier lives and to being more productive.
With graduate degrees in Counseling Psychology, coaching certifications, and backgrounds in business, Angela and Dennis are seasoned professionals. They have spent the last few decades coaching executives and professionals on reaching their personal and professional goals.
They are TEDx Speakers, Huffington Post contributors, and Authors of two books.
Please note: The focus of coaching is on personal and professional growth, development, and fulfillment. Mental health issues are beyond the scope of the coaching relationship. Even though we have Master’s degrees in Counseling Psychology and Angela is a licensed psychotherapist, we are not practicing counseling during the coaching relationship. If a mental health issue emerges during our work together in coaching, we will refer you to a mental health clinician.