Mindfulness practice, particularly through the discipline of silence and stillness, creates states of calm, clarity and choice. These states lead to mindful performance- at home and in the workplace. Being truly present allows you to respond more skillfully.
ROM benefits include:
- a greater sense of calm and clarity
- improved focus and productivity
- greater ability to collaborate
- precision, less mistakes
- increased attention to tasks and goals
- reduction in health issues including hypertension, insomnia, weight control, and others
As employees practice mindfulness, they produce better results, show improved collaboration and have lower healthcare costs. In their personal lives, these employees tend to have good work/life balance, steady relationships and greater fulfillment.